Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Flags Are All Posted

It seems like an extended journey took place since I began stitching up my flags for my "Flag Quest" theme. Now that they are all sketched, templates reversed, cut out, fused, and appliqued; here's the list of flags that are now a reality....



Japan
Micronesia
Israel
Greenland
Monaco
Chile
Columbia
Germany
Gambia
Slovakia
Mauritius
Central African Republic
Thailand
Belize
Uganda
United States
Greece
Algeria
Panama
Dominican Republic
Iceland
Sweden
New Zealand
Italy
Mexico
Canada
St Vincent & the Grenadines
Bahrain
United Arab Emirates
Madagascar
Congo
The Soloman Islands
Bahamas
United Kingdom
England
Scotland


APPLIQUED FLAGS

If you wish to take a closer look at the finished designs, visit "My Craftsy Store" for more posted photos on any of these designs.


--36 Appliqued Flags--

 
 
 

TAKE A TRIP ON THE WWW


I was just doing some revisiting of blog posts from when I started blogging; and was impressed on how many have checked in to take a peak at my posted stuff. It certainly is amazing that we can visit blogs from all over the world  from our living room.

And what impressed me most was seeing places from far away come up on the blog feed... and thinking--"Look, I made a flag from that country".

So, what popped into my thoughts was this: I'd love to share links to your amazing blogs on my blog for anyone that would love to take a trip with a click of that computer mouse. Since this group of flags was created for mini mouse pad quilts... let's take a trip....


See your country's flag on the list above; and love to have more followers of your own. Then... send me an email or submit a comment below. And, I'll take a look at your blog.


So I'd love to add 2 or 3 links under as many of these countries as possible. I will be the judge of who gets added as they should be quilt-related and be active blogs.



Hang in there and happy crafting.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts with me, I love hearing from you.